Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Good, The Bad & The Weird

Its one of those days when I really really want to write something but theres just too much clutter for me to sort it and find a single thing to write about. Its been a rather eventful day. A perfect bitter-sweet kind. Theres a line in Shantaram which says – “If fate doesn’t make you laugh then you just dont get the joke”!
A lot of new stuff.
- Got gooseflesh after listening to a new song after ages. Don’t know what the song’s called though.
- Felt betrayed enough to hurl out the choicest nastiest abuses.
- Had ice cream and hot chocolate for dinner.
- Got involved in something hopeful & non-cynical.

A friend of mine said to me today that expecting a friend to be truthful is probably too much to ask for. Is it me or has the world really gone weird?
Don’t know what to write. I wanted a post. Here it is.

A parting quote -
"One step on your own... And you walk all over me... One head in the cloud... You won't let go you're too proud... One light to the blind... And they see... One touch on the head... We believe..."
[ Disclaimer: Its not mine. Don’t remember the source.]

Good night!