Sunday, November 18, 2007

Irony

Troy(Ethan Hawke) defines 'irony' as 'when the actual meaning is the complete opposite from the literal meaning' right before Winona Ryder gives him the i-could-so-kiss-you-right-now look in 'Reality bites'. We law students have this habit of defining every word that we are going to base our arguments on before proceeding and hence my definition for the term 'irony'.
So i was saying, i really hate computers or probably electronics in general, especially when they have this unity and bonhomie amongst them when it comes to getting conked. My comp's harddisk crashed one day before i had to submit my CrPC Project. Yes, the corruption-wala project. Thankfully i didnt lose my data. I would've definitely quit on computers or all kinds of technology had i lost all those movies i had so painstakingly downloaded over a period of time and which i so proudly boasted about always. What is ironical is that all of this bitching about computers is going to be posted on a blog-site in the world wide web. Hmm.
Got lots more to say but i'm in a cafe and my time is up.
Later.

3 comments:

sanyal said...

I send myself an email containing the file after the day's work is over...even if I have added just one line!

Himani said...

Yeah. I've learnt my lesson now. Faith on anyone holds no significance anymore. I just made d mistake of having faith on the harddisk!

whatthefuck said...

ironical