Sunday, November 18, 2007

New News

Some tidbits i got to know recently-
- I just got to know that 'Reality Bites' was directed by Ben Stiller. My fondness for him has grown by leaps and bounds after knowing this. Really awesome movie. Watch out for Ethan Hawke. Fantastic actor.
- Atlas Shrugged is being made into a movie which will come out by the end of 2008. I know they could mess it up as bad as 'Fountainhead', or maybe not, since Angelina Jolie will be playing Dagny Taggart.

My computer is fcuked so i couldn't post some movie reviews and a lot of stuff i've been thinking about a lot. I saw Om Shanti Om ( bad , bad movie, made me feel nothing), Pirates-2 (nice, johnny depp is dishy as usual), V for Vendetta again( one of the best movies ever, its like sitting through 2 hours of goosebumps) and a couple more which i shall talk about later when my comp decides to spare me the torture.

No comments: